Sign in to follow this  
Guest topcat

Take-Off and Landing Performance Calculator *AVAILABLE*

Guest topcat

Hello pilots,My FREE Take-Off Performance Calculation Tools (TOPCAT) now has also a Landing Performance Calculator (Beta) included!Check http://topcat.ofplan.net for more details!Best Regards,Christian GrillTOPCAT

Hi,For monetary reasons, I am using Sun's Open Office Calc rather than Excel. Calc has worked with every other Excel file that I've tried but it will not work with TOPCAT. When I start TOIPCAT I get the "do you want to enable macros" box and I hit the yes button. Then TOPCAT comes up and says that it can't run because macros are disabled. Any ideas?Charlie

Guest topcat

Due to a totaly different macro system, TOPCAT doesn't work with Open Office.That's why the requirement is MS Excel 2000 or higher.I'm sorry for the inconveniences!Best Regards,Christian GrillTOPCAT

Armen,I have Excel 2000, but just tried Excel Viewer anyway, as Excel tends to chew up ~50MB when launched, and I thought the standalone viewer might help here.Unfortunately, it will not allow macros to operate, so it can not be used with TOPCAT, as far as I can tell.Good idea, but unfortunately, not an option.

Regards,

Brian Doney

Guest topcat

Unfortunately Excel Viewer does not work, because it does not support macros at all...