Sign in to follow this  
GeirG

rt2 generator

Hi folks!Are there any flightplan generators to generate .rt2 flightplans, like FSBUILD etc?Or are there any way to convert my .rte files into .rt2?The rte files don't load in the PMDG B744 signquestion3xd.gifBest regards Geir Groenlien

Geir,I use FSBuild for my 744 routes and they load just fine. Must be something amiss on your end. The 744 should take either .rte or .rt2 files.Hope it helps,

Guest Andalouse

How comes it dousn't work with me either?If you read previous posts, i can understand there are more people who have that problem. I used to use www.fsroute.com to create my routes. There you have the option to have pmdg files (.rte) but i don't get them to work with my QOTS... Is this a problem with fsroute.com or is it also me? I also want a (free) program where i can create my routes with....If somebody can help me with that?:-zhelpA desperate 747-400 captain who is waiting even more desperate for the freighter (Cargolux version):-)greetingsNick

Hmm, haven't tried FSBUILD yet (2.2 is the right version?).As I'm a member of Virtual Scandinavian Airlines (SVA) I use SVATT4 (their own program) to create my flightplans. The plans are written in the .rte format.Best regards Geir Groenlien