Sign in to follow this  

Calling Mike Stone.........come in Mike Stone........

Hi Mike ,just a thought for future projects...as I erased all my GAflight plans to and fro from Heathrow (EGLL). I thought it would still be nice and accurate to see some small private/corporate jets fly in,eg Dassault Falcon 2000 (my favorite!) or F-50,Cessna Citation etc etc....do you fancy modelling one?regards

I've gotten quite a few requests for several corporate jets. I'll kick em up a notch on the list.Mike Stone

Mike,We have some excellent reference shots of a HS125 series, if you need them mail me.George

I'm still sticking to my original request for a Beech 1900C lol. Cheers guys!George

Thankyou for considering it Mike....It`s quite funny because the last time I was watching the (real world ) traffic at Heathrow some Prince or other flew in in his private jet ( I think it was a gulfstream)and the pilot caused a go around by not leaving the runway soon enough, I thought ..that would be about right for ai traffic!regards :-)

Mike,I have pretty extensive material for the BAe 800 (Hawker) including FlightSafety training manuals, the manuals for the Honeywell FMZ series FMS that was in this particular bird, a poster of the complete cockpit, and the pilots' manual for the Sperry SPZ-8000 Digital Integrated Flight Control System. All are originals, with beautiful color closeups of the instruments, and were given to me by the head pilot of a large corporation after they sold this particular plane. The Honeywell system is not typical for this plane but no one has modeled the Honeywell system in any detail yet, and it is common in corporate jets. If you or someone else really has an interest in modeling this plane/cockpit, I'd be happy to loan you the materials for an extended basis. Just let me know!David

I could also see the private jet as a great platform for personalsignature paints! eg edetroit.com (

Guest Pardue802

While we're at it, Mike, do you plan on modelling any GA props anytime soon? I loved your Cirrus SR-20 for FS2000. We need some quality long-range-yet-sight-seeing-friendly aircraft for FS2002. I'm sorry if this is a daft question but, do you also do VC's these days? Cheers!Kenneth

Many thanks to all of you. Your ideas have all been noted. Needless to say, my request list is very long, and I'll never get to all of them. The only thing I can promise is that I will continue to do as many as I can, with as much variety as I can stir into the pot. Stay tuned.Mike Stone

Where can I get Mike's aircraft?Thanks---Jerry---

You can either do an advanced search in the Avsim library for files with Mike Stone in the author field, or go directly to my web site at home.earthlink.net/~blade201Mike Stone