Sign in to follow this  
miguelpp

PMDG 747-400F Being Readied for Release!

Guest matsuman

I just hope that we will not have a problem with the server like what took place on the initial 744 released.Everyone will be running to the store like crazy.....Thank you PMDGKin M.(KLAX)

Guest FME

Bring it on...Can't wait NICE NICE NICE PMDG 4-EVER

I guess there's quite a few of us now who keep refreshing PMDG's website and this forum every once a while just to not miss the moment...Keep hitting the buttons, Gentlemen...Cheers,

Guest AJ

>I guess there's quite a few of us now who keep refreshing>PMDG's website and this forum every once a while just to not>miss the moment...>>Keep hitting the buttons, Gentlemen...>>Cheers,>>Well, try not to hit the refresh button too often. Isn't that what brought down the forum last time?Andrew

Guest matsuman

I'm on this site every ten minutes to see whazzzuuuppp.I want to make sure i fly that freight to Anchorage this weekend, not like last time, I didn't get my 744 after 3 days, cause their servers when south.Let's go PMDG, I got my cargo ready to go !!! :-)Kin M.(KLAX)

Guest dre777

Wow, you guys must be exhausted. No wonder it took so long.Andre

Guest Greentimbers

Great newsOne question though.I have the Aerosoft CD version, will I be able to install the downloaded cargo version or will I have to wait for it to come on CD?CheersBrian

Guest truckinflyboy

Robert, I am looking forward to the release, but I will also forgo the "Feeding Frenzy" and wait till the traffic on the server is lighter. You and PMDG have done a considerable amount of work in the 400F, I hope my plastic can stand the stress.

Guest dre777

Does this mean we will finally be seeing the 747-400D liveries soon?Andre

Guest georg

Cannot wait!! All the new features sound amazing. I hope you will have it out by Sunday!

Guest Panman

------------------------62) New NAI/WAI logic based upon manufacturer/pilot feedback. NAI bleed source and operational limitations implemented, as well as WAI valve control logic to ensure correct behavior of WAI is armed prior to departure and activates after takeoff. New NAI/WAI modules required to capitalize on new Pneumatic module as implemented above.-----------------------------Does this mean that reverse thrust with NAI on now works?Aaron-oOo-

Thank you Capt.Randazzo there is plenty of room in the hangar!