Sign in to follow this  
Guest piper99

Using CH Throttle Quadrant lever to control flaps on the 737 and 747

Guest piper99

Hi,Has anyone succeeded to configure CH Throttle Quadrant (or any other throttle controller for that matter) to control the flaps using a lever (eg the rightmost lever)?It works fine with the 747-400 but not quite with the 737NG (-800 in this case). Here what I do:1) In FS2004, assign the rightmost axis to the flaps lever, checking "reverse" (so that pushing the lever full forward gives flaps 0)2) In FSUIPC (3.53), on the joystick calibration tab, calibrate the flaps. FSUIPC recognizes the aircraft type and defines the corresponding flap detents positions.Now if I load the Queen I can move the CH TQ lever and the flaps lever on the 747 will move in increment, as expected.However in the 737NG (making sure I recalibrate the flaps with FSUIPC), moving the CH TQ lever to any position will cause the flaps lever in the 737 to jump around then settle in the full flaps or no flaps position.It seems that 737NG is not compatible with FS2004's flap axis. Is that right? The same applies to the spoilers. I configure an axis to control the spoilers. Works fine with the 747, not with the 737NG. The throttles and reverse thrust do work with both aircraft though.Any help would be appreciated.Christophe.