Sign in to follow this  
Guest yogenfrutz

Problem with pmdg B747 displays

Guest yogenfrutz

Hi to all,i do have a problem with the crt screens of the pmdg B747 panel,all the fonts and numbers are too large,so that they do ovelap and make reading difficult,(apart of looking ugly,compaired to the rest of the airplane).please look the attached picture. Any Ideas??:It runs on a notebook with ati 9700 graphics,screen resolution 1400x1050.Changing windows font size or screen resolution doesnt change this.All the rest works fine,all other aicraft do display their panels correctly,so must be a pmdg problem.Appreciate any help,many thanks,Jo

Hey Jo,Looks like it may be your DPI setting.1.Right Click on Desktop2.Select Properties3.Select Settings4.Select Advanced5.Change DPI Setting to Normal Size(96)That should solve your problem.Michael

Guest yogenfrutz

Hi,thanks for your replay.Yes,that solved the problem,my dpi was set to 120,which i actually need for my 1400x1050 resolution screen.Setting it to 96 displays the panles correctly,but then my windows texts are all too small.So i have to change the dpi settings each time (with the need of a reboot),before using fs9 ?????.Would be nice to have a feature where one can change the font size of the gauges.But hey,it works now: THANKSJo