Sign in to follow this  
Guest jojojojo

PMDG 747-400

Guest dragon1

I was thinking about getting the PMDG 747-400. Just a couple of questions though. 1: I am on a dial up so how long do you think it would take to download?2: My Specs(that I know of)Pentium 4 530J 3GHz Processor w/ hyper threading technology166Gb of Hard Drive Space512 mb of RamIntel 91J intergrated video cardFlight Sim 2004The main problem is that the internet computer and the computer that has FS on it are NOT the same. How would I install it?Thanks

>The main problem is that the internet computer and the>computer that has FS on it are NOT the same. How would I>install it?Then it is impossible. You better wait for a CD version - 747-400 is already available on CD - but not the -F.Michael J.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/pmdg_744F.jpghttp://sales.hifisim.com/pub-download/asv6-banner-beta.jpg

Guest jojojojo

OK I just downloaded the PMDG 747 and I dont know where the manual is ,do I download it from the site or what?

Guest dragon1

The website says nothing about a cd version. How would I order the CD version of this spectacular plane? I would really love to fly it. Thanks