Sign in to follow this  
Guest gremel

(VIDEO of what not to do during a 'Touch & Go')

Cool!I would love to go into a real level D sim to test my skills! Anyone know of anything around the Toronto area?Cheers,

Mats:If you find one let me know I live pretty close to Toronto.RegardsRick

Guest psouthan

HI Guys, What a great video but more to the point, what a greatsim. Can you possible post some info on how you built it and what it looks like from different perspectives?ThanksPaul

Guest JTH

So a touch and go is where you land and don't even stop, just takeoff straight away again?

Mats, get your butt back to Stockholm instead and go the SAS Academy at Arlanda ;)

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

Guest gremel

If you'd like to see more of these video's, you can go to the below listed website where I have all of my past hours spent on the real Boeing 737-700 series flight simulator. I did not build it since it's cost was approx $ 25 million....Way out of my budget.. I'll be posting another video in a day or two on this same site that show's a 300Kt 'fighter pilot' high speed flyover Rwy 09 at the Atlanta Int'l airport. Here's the site:http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Calico+JackRegards & hope you like the site.jack

Great video and nice sim! One question, when did you finally bring the gear up or is the gear lever inop (maybe a button)? :-)

Guest gremel

Sorry George,Just saw your post. What video clip were you watching that did not have the gear in the up position. Right after I call positive rate, the check pilot raises the gear. Maybe I forgot to call 'positive rate' on one of them..or are you kidding me?? I know, your kidding me, right!! I will say once again that the 737 PMDG software kicks major butts....Regards,jack