Sign in to follow this  
bobbyjoh

POSKY 767 question

I did as the readme said and put the 767 aircraft folder in the MS "aircrafts folder" but... all I get is the exterior views of the plane. The sound is that of the default 172 and the panel looks to be a "blank version of the 172 panel. The flight dynamics seem to be those of a 767 though... Can someone help me get the sound and panel for this aircraft? Do the sounds and panels not come as part of the POSKY model package?

Look at the panel.cfg and sound.cfg of POSKY's aircrafts. Some of them link to the PIC 767 panel and sound which you probably don't have. Change that to link to the 777 panel and sound. Some should be ok. Try to find one that works to see how to do it if you don't know.__________________________________________________________EricList of all airlines, aircraft manufacturers and aircraft types recognised by ATC:http://www.geocities.com/eric_2203/orhttp://ftp.avsim.com/library/esearch.php?D...atID=fs2002misc

So, wont I be using a 777 panel and sound with a 767 then?Do you know of any good 767 panels and sounds? I've heard that the PIC 767 is a great package but I guess the exterior models by POSKY are better so people prefer to get the best of both worlds? Do I have that right?

Caveman,You hit the point dead on, the PIC767 panel is just beyond belief in its realism and system functions. For the small amount of money it is by far one of the most advanced panels on the market. It was done by a team headed up by a real 767 pilot and guys that were driven for accuracy. You do have to complete the manual to understand all of its functions, but it is well worth it.Lee Harrighton has done a great job with a merge file that puts both the PIC panel and the POSKY 767 external model together, however you MUST have bought the PIC767 panel from Wilco to get it to work.I suggest that you go to the PIC forum here on AVSIM and get some additional advice if you need it.Bob JohnsonDenver, CO