Sign in to follow this  
lbarber

It's HEREEERE!!!!!1!

Guest AJ

YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAW!

LOL I thought that that was actually CHEAP! ...............Randy J. Smith................A PROUD MEMBER OF THE PMDG BETA TEAM[h4]Evolution is a process that results in heritable changes in a population spread over many generations[/h4]

Downloading now, 3 minutes left ~ 7 minutes total, not bad :) Too bad I have 4 hours left in transatlantic hop in her people carrying sister right now. I will be installing and giving her a good look over in the morning,Thanks to the entire PMDG team. Great planes, great customer service and gotta love $29.95-PaulOh yeah, thanks for releasing while the other side of the pond sleeps :) Easier for us Yanks to download and they can get it in the morning :) LOL

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Got Mine,Much easier than before :-)Scott

Kendall S Mann

Still Telling Pilots Where To Go!!

Guest andyman

Ha, PMDG photoshopped that one on!(they even admitted it.)

> (they even admitted it.)It is an outrage. Who makes sure here that they get prison time for this outrageous behavior. *:-*Michael J.

Guest Hawkeyeted

I think I need to rub myself down with peanut butter.......:-eek