Sign in to follow this  
psolk

PMDG 747-400F Is Available!

Guest andyman

Hey georg I bought my 744f after a bit of mental debate... I see that your cargo is getting loaded. Don't get too loaded tho, because that can impare the planes abilitys.(notice the underlying pun)

Guest Martin123

HiI do agree - superb jobBut I have a different experience as somewhere else stated:my frames per second in flight are bad.I fly from the VC. Compared to the pax version I lost about 20% on an airport (from 5-8fps to 4-7fps eg. on LFPG -simwings)but in flight I loose from everage 15 fps down to 5-6 fps! Why? Is it the "nose"? Otherwise everything looks great.

Guest louie

Congratulations with the -F.Having been among the quite large number of customers who found and are still finding the Sound Set of the 747-400 too realistic are you planning to make the Enhanced Sound Set for the 747-400F available for the noise sensitive users of the 747-400?SincerelyLouie

Guest andyman

My download refused to cooperate with my download accelertar so i had to tough-out a 15 minute download with my road runner connection.

Guest Nico M.

Oh yes i buyed she 1 our ago. :DBut the download is only 20 kb/s fast.54% :D:D:D:D

Captains!As promised- in time to haul your weekend shipments throughout the globe- the PMDG 747-400F Queen of the Skies CARGO addon is now available for purchase and download from www.precisionmanuals.com!This expansion for our PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies product line will give you a completely different perspective on airline operations- from the "dark side of the airport."Put away the tie- let the starch fall out of your shirt sleeves- and put away the shoe shine.... Welcome to the world of freight hauling!This expansion gives you 4 new models (400GE/400PW/400RR and the 400F based USAF ABL Testbed!) as well as dynamic cargo loads within the airplane, cargo loaders at every door, animated main and lower lobe cargo doors, and all the trimmings!Under the hood, we have added plenty of new technology to increase the realism of your freight hauling! Cargo specific functionality in the cockpit, new digital ISFD/MCP and LCD display frames in the cockpit!Almost 100 new features are included in this expansion pack- but don't forget that we've also included more than 20 free liveries.... So you have your choice of airlines to fly whereever/whenever, without having to buy them individually....(We have some new 400 Pax liveries coming this week, as promised too!)You must own our PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies to use this great new simulation addon, but I think you probably knew that already. ;-)Thanks again for all of your support for PMDG during the past 8+ years- we hope you enjoy hauling all your stuff around in our new airplane!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest Nico M.

Oh yes i love her.Shes so nice to fly. :D:D:D:D

Guest Petkevich

Good day !Where can I find "red-green" texture for 400F shown in Polar Freightertour ?Thanks.

Have you got any idea when the 400F will be available on CD?

Regards, Django EGLL.

| BMS | DCS OB | A-10C II | AV-8B | F-16C | F/A-18C | FC3 | Persian Gulf | Supercarrier | Tacview | XP11 | FF A320 | FF 757 |

| I7-9700K + NH-D15 | RTX3080Ti 12GB | DDR4-3200 16GB | Aorus Z390 Ultra | 2X Evo 860 1TB | 850W | Torrent Case |

| Warthog HOTAS + CH Pedals | 32" TV 1080p 60Hz | TrackIR5 |

Guest SteveK

Ahhhhh!If it isn't Mr. Cyril Breton himself.Sorry mate, I don't know much french, but I love your work! ;) The screenshot looks great.Keep it up.

I'm loving her as well - have just done EGSS to KORD with the Global Supply 400F - the sweetest thing after the 400Pax.Thanks to all at PMDG for the superb product!

Guest andyman

AWESOME SHOT, feel like i'm there!!!!LITERALLY!@!!!!