Sign in to follow this  
ealim

BAW 747F livery request

Hi,I'm very very very excited about this release and it's now safe and sound on my hd with multiple backups :)Are there anybody out there considering to paint the BA livery, as a proud member of BAV i, and mayby a couple of others, would really appreciate it.I have been a simmer since 1984 (FS2, C64) and more eager than ever about this hobby. I hearby bow in the dust for PMDG, thanks for everything you have given us the last few years and hopefully for many to come!Best regards,Eirik AlimBAV0415, VSAS874

Guest SKireyev

I second that request!Cheers,BAW0636

Guest Senior Captain

Hi Guys the BA paint is done the 400F's that BA use are Global Supply Systems. Reg numbers GSSA, GSSB and GSSC. You will see the BA WC painted on it. Hope that helps.Cheers