Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jacob Lee

737NG panel view

Guest Jacob Lee

Good day all. I just purchased the 737 NG (-600, -700, -800, and -900) and I love it. The only problem is switching the views on the main panels. I can only view the screen with 4 gauges on the farthest-right screen, 2 gauges in the left side of the middle panel, and then the map on the right side of the middle screen. How do I change this so the map takes up the entire screen? Make sense? Thanks for the help.

Guest andyman

Press alt,to see menu, click pmdg, General, Options, then click the radio button next to efis/map.

Guest Jacob Lee

>Press alt,to see menu, click pmdg, General, Options, then>click the radio button next to efis/map. Didn't work, I didn't see the "radio" button next to efis/map. What do you do to get the view I want?

Guest andyman

click the text efis map..

Guest Jacob Lee

I got it to work. :) Thank you very much for the help.

Guest Jacob Lee

Don't know what the radio buttons drawn are supposed to represent, but I got it to work by going to the PMDG tab after hitting alt.

Hi Jacob.I think I understand what you are looking for:You want the gauges to appear as they do in this picture:http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/pro...nshots/EFIS.jpgIn order to accomplish this:1) Push Alt, then select PMDG from the menu that appears at the top of the screen.2) From the dropdown menu that appears, select "General", then "Options"3) in the window that appears, select (on the left)"Airline Type (737NG)"4) On the right side, select either the airline of your choice (we have prepared a data base which accurately depicts individual airline avionics configuration), or simply select "EFIS/MAP".If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest Jacob Lee

Vin, Thanks for the help. I have it figured out now. :) I do have another question though. How do you get the readings on the panel to be so clear (such as the "0" in the altitude setter for the AP, and the heading selector)? On mine the "0s" and "8s" aren't very clear at all. How can I fix it?

What screen resolution are you running? Best at 1024x768 or higher for the VC.