Sign in to follow this  
3atcos

No download after purchase

Dear PMDG staffI have purchased your B744F. For some reason I didn't get adownload. After pressing the purchase button nothing happens. I got a messagebox from Opera telling me the request had timed out, that I had to press the stop-button in my browser and try again.I have received a purchase confirmation, but never got to the download.Hope you can help.Kind regardsAsbjorn Hansen

The download link is in the email (order confirmation)

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Hi EgbertI'm afraid not in my confirmation. Only my personal details.RegardsAsbjorn

Guest georg

Hi Asbjorn,After purchase I immediately got two e-mails. The first one was Customer Receipt with all the personal details etc and the second one was Order Confirmation with a lot of text and link included when scrolling down. Maybe that e-mail found its way to the Spam folder for some reason? Have a look if you have one.I'm trying to download it right now, but after clicking on the download link it's like hung. Keeps loading forever and doesn't pop up the download :(

Hi GeorgThanks. I just got one email, I'll see if I can find the other one somewhere.Update: Looked everywhere but no luck :-( Just one email from PMDG - the customer receipt/purchase confirmation.RegardsAsbjorn

Asbjorn-I took a look for your order (unique first name- i figured I'd find you easily enough!) and found that your credit card company had taken almost 2 minutes to approve (both) your orders...As such- or system stopped listening- and while the transaction was approved your order wasn't completed.I have forwarded the first order to you- and canceled the second one. Your card company may show two orders for awhile- but we have voided the second so it will not submit for payment and should fall off in about 72hrs depending on your card issuer...Let us know if you have any further problems.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Hello RobertThank you very much. I now have the second email. Downloading shortly .Thanks again, both for great support and superb products!!Can't wait to get this -F installed and hauling my cargo :-)RegardsAsbjorn

Guest EH185

Hello All,Having the same problem may I use this topic to ask for support?I've sent also a mail to PMDG support service but I suppose you 're pretty occupied at this timeBRGDSDaniel MAQOUR