Sign in to follow this  
Guest EH185

No download link after purchase

Guest EH185

Hello PMDG support team,Sorry to insist ;I know that as human beings you need to sleep sometimes but as previously posted in this forum could somebody answer me if everything is OK with my purchase(received order confirmation mail with invoice number but no download link).Sorry if I bother you I'll pay my coffee @ the coffee machine next time ;-)BRGDSDaniel MAQOURFlight DispatcherLFBDDrinking a lot of coffee when waiting for a late aircraft(in both real life and virtual reality) :-)http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/pmdg_pf.jpg

Daniel You should have received 2 emails. The one with 'Order Confirmation' in the subject line contains your link. Look about half way down the email under the price total and voila!If like me when you try to download but the explorer page closes then its probably due to pop blocker or similar. Just hold down 'CTRL' when clicking on the link and it will then work fine.RegardsGraham

Guest EH185

Thanks Graham for your helpThe only one mail I received was a mail with invoice number eCommerce Order Amount Payment mode and my personnal datas Nothing else.Quite puzzling?I don't know if I have to re-purchase with the risk of being charged two times.BRGDSDan

It sounds like you have bought it then if you have an invoice.Best to forward your invoice via email to PMDG support and let them take a look. Maybe a slight hiccup on the server due to the data load todayRegardsGraham

Guest EH185

That's what I did .So I think I have to wait patiently.@-@I 'm every day so amazed to realize how childish we can be when we don't have our new toy at once.And yet I'm working everyday in cockpits but sorry I can't help .Should take an appointment with my analyst.lolDan

Guest EH185

Thanks Vin,Don't worry.Working with Pilots everyday during these last ten years I acquired a high degree of philosophia ahahaha!!!!Dan super zen