Sign in to follow this  
WAD3

Unrelated to 400F

I have had a problem prior to and also after the update to the freighter. My airplane wont folloe LNAV. The aircraft wont be following the magenta flightplan line on the MFD. The route I am flying is all over the place. The aircraft keeps flying away, over, perpndicular to my entered flightplan. I have no idea why this is happening all of a sudden. I did a flight from RKSI to LFPG and the first half of the flight I kept having to adjust with heading mode. I just a 400F flight KBFI to ANC and back to KSEA (not landing at ANC) and I ended up over Montana with the plane flying left and right. The FP line in the map mode looked like a snake. No changes were made prior to the freaighter other than adding aircraft. I also had no problem flights prior to last nights troubles. No it continues. Any help would be appreciated.

Sounds very strange, please post a screenshot................Randy J. Smith................A PROUD MEMBER OF THE PMDG BETA TEAM[h4]Evolution is a process that results in heritable changes in a population spread over many generations[/h4]

FSUIPC.ini file problem?? Try to delete it and restart. Don't worry, it will automatically create a new one.

I should have taken one of the flight I just landed from. I also had the 744F autoland right between the runways at KSEA. I usually hand fly the approach after it captures the localizer but I could see the approach was way off so I let it land itself. It's very strange, the 744 has been rock solid with no problems even after the original release and now everythings gone screwy. Even as I mentioned in another post my FPS are down which is also disappointing.I will post screenshots of this if it occurs on my next flight.

Guest simonmd

Wow, that's wierd, looks like you should be at a 30deg angle to the runway on the main ND! I guess I won't be getting this until these bugs are ironed out!Simon D

What scenery are you running? That looks very suspiciously like some corrupted FS magnetic variation table...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Well it is KSEA from Fly Tampa, it happens in other areas of the Globe. In my original post I mentioned it happened enroute from RKSI to LFPG. No w I am approaching Hawaii and the same type of views are happening.

A little more looking into this problem I have found it only happens on my PMDG aircraft. Level-D, PSS, Feelthere have no problems. I checked on my laptop and I do not have any problems. I have updated the AIRAC from NAVdata, tranferred the SID STARS library from my laptop and I still have the offset with only the 737NG and 747 pax and freighter. I really wish someone could give me a place to look or change even if a reinstall is necessary I will do that. Still looking for help. I realize this is a busy time for PMDG but any suggestion from anyone would be greatly appreciated.Thank you

Hello-this sounds entirely like it's a problem with your magdec.bgl file (this is where all the world's magnetic variations are stored).There are addon sceneries around that "mess" with that file, so it sounds like one of them corrupted yours.I'd look into that direction for resolution of the problem.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Where can I find the magdec.bgl file?Thank you

>Where can I find the magdec.bgl file?>>Thank youAndrew,Assuming standard install path:C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9SceneryBASESceneryMine is dated 4 Mar 2003, check if one of your add-ons may have changed it.HTH,S

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Hi, I had a similar probelm a half year ago. The Trouble maker was an add on scenery of Danzig EPGD for FS2002. Deakciveate all add on scenery's and try again with default. Jan-Paul

I uninstalled all PMDG aircraft (the only ones I had trouble with) replaced the file with one from my laptop, the one with no problems. I then reinstalled the 737NG started MSFS it worked fine, installed the 744 pax and then the 744F and the problem reappeared. I then reinstalled the non corrupt file and the NG worked but the 744 locked up on me. This is crazy since it only happened on one computer.