Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boaz

My first "spin"

Guest Boaz

I would first of all congratulate PMDG for their release and all of us, for having a new plane ;)I took my first taxi, take off and landing test yesterday in Dubai, and it all went smooth!I would say that my fps seemed to be much more stable this time, and did not experience any loss of fps that I would be concerned about.I also did a taxi test, and the nose weel DID turn ;)I also like the sounds, more roar and take off power! Great!I just have two things...No click sounds for lights or much of buttons on the overhead, might be me having flown the LVD for some days now and gotten acostum to the many clicks :)Would love to have sound on the knobs and switches and so on.Secondly.I could open up the doors, cargo was there, set the front loader and rear stick, but the side loader... Didn't happen.I only was able to get the front loader, now was that becuase of my load or??The plane in question was the RR version.Great plane you all no snags as of now!!Congrats!Boaz.

Hi BoazGreat aircraft isnt she!just check a couple of things :a)for testing put full cargo from the Load Managerb)have you mapped the right key for the doors and loader you wish to use?c)i actually use some of the PAX key assignments to open some of the doors, just double check there isnt a conflict thered) not sure about the clicks for the lights hmmm will have to check that one out :)

Guest Boaz

lol:) she sure is!I did not use a full load, but I think the ZFW was around 240-250 tons.I mapped the PAX version with F keys from F5 up to F8.And the Cargo from F9 to F12...There is no sound for the over head switches and knobs, but I cannot remember if it is the same for the original PAX version...Boaz.