Sign in to follow this  
macpac22

Cargo Routes

Guest Just747-400

Pending on my time available between flights I will post more FPL for you guys to enjoy this outstanding software.Happy landings!

Guest rnj slinger

Alex is it possible to tell where you got lightplan from?RickPent 4 3.0 1024 ht/offasus p4c800hd 200gb 4 partitionsmaxtor 7200 rpmati 9800pro 256 cat 5.1221"IIyama crt19" relisys crtwin xp sp2 CH yoke + pedals+ dell laptop for asv ivae etc

Guest Just747-400

Rick,Those are actual FPLs for the co I am flying for, and for obvious reasons I will prefer not to get involved in any other details.All this information provided to you is just to make your flight experience more challenging, pleasant and close to the reality.

Guest rnj slinger

thanks alex,i am always flying real world routes, so that's why i was wondering were you got it from. I use flightaware, but i live in europe and it's more difficult to get real flightplans for this aeria.RickPent 4 3.0 1024 ht/offasus p4c800hd 200gb 4 partitionsmaxtor 7200 rpmati 9800pro 256 cat 5.1221"IIyama crt19" relisys crtwin xp sp2 CH yoke + pedals+ dell laptop for asv ivae etc

Guest Just747-400

RickWhich airport is close to you?

Guest Just747-400

Two more additional FPLs:DXB-DAC and LUX-HSV

Guest nat2005

Alex, any chance you have any flightplans into/out of the UK? (Like the OMDB - VHHH one)Also, before i forget, does anybody know what LINSO/K0893S1140 means in the flightplan? Thanks in advance,Nathanial

Guest rnj slinger

Alex, i live near Shiphol/Eham, can almost touch the gears of the planes.RickPent 4 3.0 1024 ht/offasus p4c800hd 200gb 4 partitionsmaxtor 7200 rpmati 9800pro 256 cat 5.1221"IIyama crt19" relisys crtwin xp sp2 CH yoke + pedals+ dell laptop for asv ivae etc

Guest guyjr

Don't know about timing, but I know Polar regularly flies to Honolulu. I actually had the great fortune of taxiing a Cessna 172 pretty close to one while on vacation there a few years ago. BIG plane compared to my lowly spam-can. :)--Guy

Guest Just747-400

NathanialI will take a look. Regarding LINSO numbers, they are part of the navigation software information, where in our case there is transition from FL410 to 11,400 M (FL374)

Guest nat2005

Thx Alex :)And do you know what the K0896 means?Looking forward to a possible flightplan :(Cheers,Nathanial

Guest Just747-400

>Thx Alex :)>>And do you know what the K0896 means?>>Looking forward to a possible flightplan :(>>Cheers,>>NathanialThere are wpt id coordinates belonging to the navigation software.No FPL out of UK that I can see today.

hi alex!could you please send some flight plans to and from EDDF? if you ever flight here... :-)have you ever flown to poland or croatia with some cargo?thanks a lot!gregoryEDDF

Guest Just747-400

>hi alex!>could you please send some flight plans to and from EDDF? if>you ever flight here... :-)>have you ever flown to poland or croatia with some cargo?>thanks a lot!>gregory>EDDFOh boy, just flew out of FRA 2 days ago.Nothing today, but I will look for you.