Sign in to follow this  
mcbellette

Virtual Cargo Airlines (eg Virtual Atlas, Cargolux, etc

Hi all. I am very impressed with the quality of the PMDG aircraft available. No complaints here. If only the default aircraft were of the same quality!Anyway, back to the reason for this post. Can anyone give me some links to some virtual cargo airlines? I don't want links to bad virtual cargo airlines that have basically nothing to offer. Only good one's please.Thanks,Matthew

Guest UPS009

www.upsvac.comThey've been around for many years and have a lot to offer. They fly the 747 and UPS has purchased 8 747F for 2007. I'm sure a UPS repaint will be out soon.

Mike,Will Globe be adding the -400F to their fleet now? Looking at their website, it's all -200s.

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

Guest AJ

>Globe Cargo...home of Atlas and Polar air cargo>>http://www.globecargo.org/home.htmlAs far as I know, GLobe is exclusively dedicated to 747-200 Ready for Pushback. It was set up by the creators of that product.Andrew

Guest mvm

Globe has added the PMDG 744F to their line up as of a couple of days ago

Guest cargo747

as mentioned -> www.virtualcargolux.org <--***marketing on***The one and only authorized virtual.cargolux***marketing off***Cheers,Norbert - CLX001CEO Virtual Cargoluxwww.virtualcargolux.org914.png

Guest AJ

>Globe has added the PMDG 744F to their line up as of a couple>of days agoExcuse me, but where do you see this? I have looked allover their website, and their application, manuals, and various statements still appear to mandate use/ownership of 747-200 RFP.Andrew

Andrew,You won't see the 400F info on "publically available" web pages .. ONLY in the members forum.Not sure what other PROOF I or anyone can offer.Believe what you wish, but I flew my first 744F Polar segment, PO 729 KORD Shanghai with a stop at PANC.

Guest AJ

>Andrew,>>You won't see the 400F info on "publically available" web>pages .. ONLY in the members forum.>>Not sure what other PROOF I or anyone can offer.>>Believe what you wish, but I flew my first 744F Polar segment,>PO 729 KORD Shanghai with a stop at PANC.>>It wasn't a matter of "not believing you." However, I am not a member, and so when I tried to sign up, it asked whiceh verison of RFP I used and offered no other options. Thanks for responding. I will write them directly.Andrew