Sign in to follow this  
Guest SoarPics

BOYCOTT FSPLANET.com

Guest SoarPics

Hi Zhe,Sorry if you thought my previous post was directed at you. I fully understand why you go to FSPlanet (don't you find it frustrating?).:-beerchug

Why does this have to be rehashed week after week, after week, after week on this forum as well as all the other places you posted this topic? Avsim has gone the extra mile and taken the appropriate steps to circumvent malicious poaching from their library. If you don't want your files anywheres else then upload them here where they will be safeguared. If you own your own server, then follow Avsim's example.Brent

Guest SoarPics

Hi Brent,This is why I have no problem rehashing the same nonsense week after week after week; from Mikks post in this thread:"I may seem ignorant but can you please tell me why so many people hate FSPlanet? I don't know."And if a new member to the hobby reads this post, then he/she will know what goes on at FSPlanet.And your idea that "If you don't want your files anywheres else then upload them here where they will be safeguared." somehow doesn't hold water. Hard as Avsim may try, a thief will still find a way to steal... from whomever.Regards,