Sign in to follow this  
crab

Door/Cargo key assignments

Just curious what key combos you guys have assigned for cargo/door ops...I've done a few, but sometimes conflicts with FS assignments pop up. Have any of you assigned all of them?-Cory

Guest andyman

Here are my assignments. I use active camera and have no conflicts.__________________________________________________Cargo AssignmentsThese are set on the "Cargo - 747" page of the keyboard assignment menu.ctrl-shift-z cargo nosectrl-shift-x main side doorctrl-shift-c stairsctrl-shift-v tailstandctrl-shift-b nose loaderctrl-shift-n forard lower lobe loaderctrl-shift-m aft lower lobe loaderctrl-shift-, main side door loaderNote the people doors and the lower lobe cargo doors are assigned on the "Doors - 747" page of the keyboard assignment menu.People doors:tab-1 for door onetab-5 for door fiveRightside lower lobe cargo doorsctrl-backspacectrl-enterctrl-__________________________________________________Passengers assignmentAll assigned on "Doors - 747" page.tab-1 L1 Doortab-2 L2 Doortab-3 L3 Doortab-4 L4 Doortab-5 L5 Doortab-6 R1 Doortab-7 R2 Doortab-8 R3 Doortab-9 R4 Doortab-0 R5 Doortab-backspace for left upper deck doortab-enter for right upper deck doorCargo doors:ctrl-backspacectrl-enterctrl-

Guest kame

Dear Andy,Your assignments are very useful to me, I'm also using active camera.I much appreciate your suggestions.Sincerely,Kan-ichiro Fushihara

Guest chris493

What about the 737-600/700?Chris