Sign in to follow this  
Guest AJ

Are the PMDG house livery DTX or 32 bit?

Guest AJ

Just curious which they are since we do not get a choice. By the way, might I suggest the PMDG make their world tour livery (the res one) availalbe as well? I thought it looked rather nice and I would be pleased to have it in my collection.Andrew

The answer is both. During the install you are asked which ones you want to use.Karsten

well, no. they ask you to choose only when downloading add-on liveries. they don't ask you during the 744F installation itself.good original question, though.max

Guest andyman

Thanks... Can't wait for the tour livery to be uploaded.

>well, no. they ask you to choose only when downloading add-on>liveries. they don't ask you during the 744F installation>itself.>>good original question, though.>>maxOh, sorry I wasn't aware that the question was in regard to the F version liveries.Karsten

Guest AJ

And what about the World Tour livery? Any chance of us getting that? It just seems a shame that someone went to all the work to create it and then for it not to be shared.Andrew