Sign in to follow this  
pacosancas

Pacos new ATR 500 reviewette

Hi as I do not think any others have mentioned this i will say I download it from his site ,installed it and took it for a circuit around meigs .It looked beautifull and flew really nice and as a bonus i hit the water on my approach which killed the engines which gave me a good oportunity to look at the sexy new proppelors !(the airport manager was SO pleased !!!!!!)This is a amazing piece of work and to think it is free !!!!I then put a few of the textures of Anniette Aviation and tried them on the new Aircraft and these made it look more beautifull and the continental is already labled as a 500 lol,could it get better !!!!The American Eagle looked real bad and really must be done again (I never really was happy with it because it was made for the original model file and the new file did not like it at all :)if I might say)Everything about this Aircraft I like alot and the panel and virtual cockpit are SO atmospheric ,I could smell the Shampoo in the new Carpets !Any way this is just my small opinion but if paco had made this just for me my gratitude I hope makes it worth his effort :) I love it just if you do not realise :)WELL done Paco and Thankyou Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxx

I just really impressed me as that was my first screen shot lol,if i new this would work i would have made a better picture :)Anniette xxxxxxxx

wow, those props look excellent!!! I have a curious question though: Is Paco working on an ATR 72 to complement the series?George

Yes indeed he is making the 72 but wished to get this 500 done first.He did not make me his agent so I hope he does not mind me saying all this lol :)Anniette xxxxxxxxx

Alphas just fired me from being her screenshot taker as shes just taken a nice one herself.OH well...will have to walk the streets again...Shame I cant attach a violin sounding midi file .....hahahhahaCraig Kiltie

Craig !You are so way off you can not belive !It is by making a screenshot that I realise how really good you are !And I never saw a single screen shot of my B1900 American Eagle so for that you may get "fired" But I forgive you :)But a lower pay is definatly going to happen !I am going to be pretty certain when my pg rated livery is released soon there will be many screenshots ........mmmmmmm? ;)Anniette xxxxxxxxx

HIya Alpha..Yeh sorry about that..have been busy.Let me go download it and take a pic for you.What are you on about with a PG livery?Craig

You mean you did not download the Eagle already !!!!!!PG in Europe means perental guidance to view it :)Alpha

Hi Alpha...Knew what PG meant but was just puzzled as I dont think since Ive been simming Ive ever seen a paintscheme that was rated PG...Hmmmm I wondering what its going to be of.Anyway Ive posted a pic of your American Eagle repaint in the screenshots forumHeres the linkhttp://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/DCForumID47/6832.htmlTake care Craig

I almost forgot to say:Do not forget to copy over the new prop textures if you are using my paints on this new aircraft :-)Anniette xxxxxxx

OH ..where do I get those from?Have I messed up??LOL....anyway Ive only flown it once and the propellors arent due in for servicing yet, I was gonna replace them soon though.Craig

Hi Anniette,Could you provide the link to the download please?Thanx,Hennie

LOL ....oops ure talking about the new ATR arent you Anniette..Stupid boy I am.Thought you were talking about the beech 1900.Craig

Hi,Yes I'm planning to continue with the 72 to complete the series. I will release this 42-500 most probably at the beginning of september (I'll be out in August), or perhaps (only if my job permits) I'll be able to release it before end of this month. I've already got some feedback regarding flight dynamics, and introduced some corrections which I'd like to get tested before.Paco