Sign in to follow this  
Guest kame

Lower EICAS on the 400 PAX and 400F CARGO

Guest kame

Gentlmen,Even when EXT power is on, the Lower EICAS of the 400 PAX doesn't work but it of the 400F CARGO is working. This is inconvenient because APU starting condition cannot be observed. I hope to fix this 400's flaw with next update.Sincerely,Kan-ichiro Fushiharas

When you say it doesn't work, do you mean none of the screens will show up? (Is it completely black?)Have you set Standby Power to AUTO?If you know what you are doing, then it might actually be an installation issue maybe? Perhaps a re-install is needed.Regards

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Kan-ichiro-It is working correctly- but it does require that you understand what is happening and how to monitor things correctly.Depending on the electrical power you have available to you- you may need to move screens around.if you have good AC power available- then you need to ensure that you have the stby power operating correctly.For what it is worth, the lower EICAS display obtains it's power from the First Officers AC Transfer bus. This bus is in turn powered by AC Bus 1 or AC Bus 2....The system works exactly as it's supposed to... I promise- I had a great number of experts providing very in depth inspections of my work.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest kame

Dear Mark,Thank you for your kind reply.>When you say it doesn't work, do you mean none of the screens>will show up? (Is it completely black?)>>Have you set Standby Power to AUTO?Yes, as you say, it is and I have done so.Dear Robert,I'm sorry to trouble you.After I heared your kind words, I have tried to reproduce this trouble:1) Select Default Cessna Flight then Magnetos off and Master switches off.2) Change Aircraft to the PMDG 747-400.Oh, no ploblem! Lower EICAS works properly.I have been known that this trouble has occerred on the Smitty's ColdDarkKLAX. It seems that this situation has contained something wrong.The PMDG 747-400/400F is the best superior plane, I love and enjoy it. I admire you and your teammates. Sincerely,Kan-ichiro Fushihara

Guest Matthias1975

@ Kan-ichiro FushiharasDon

Guest kame

Dear Mattias,Thank you for your kind advice.I have already known this method but I think it is using for occasional so inconvenient. Sincerely,Kan-ichiro Fushihara