Sign in to follow this  
Guest Leo92

Liveries wrong!

Guest Leo92

Hey, i dont want be perfect, but most of the liveries for the 744F,For example Cathay Pacific with the registration B-HUP this specific A/C was delivered with the Line Number 12** this means that till the Line Number 13** no 744F had the ISDF yet replacing the analouge standby gauge. And a Major error was made with the NCA 744F the Reg. on the plane is JA0IKZ but the real reg. is JA01KZ so you replaced 1 with I.I have made a list for the correct Regitrations for the oprators having newer 744`sFor Asiana HL7604 as the new reg.Atlas Air has no Ln 13** so that one is ok.China Southern correct reg. would be B-2473For China Airlines you put a reg. that is no longer operated by China Airlines. so the correction would be B-1359Emirates Sky cargo has no ln. 13** so okEVA in white colors is ok.EVA in New colors is ok.GSS has is ok.JAL Cargo is OKNCA error with JA0IKZ correct is JA01KZ.Polar Air cargo correct would be: N454PAAir China Cargo is Ok.Koren Cargo is wrong correct would be HL7600 making it a 744ERFAir France is okKLM is okSingapore Cargo is wrong correct would be: 9V-SFOMAS cargo is ok.Cathay Pacific Cargo is wrong: only 744F in their fleet with the new cockpit is B-HUQ.Could you please change these? its only the registrations.BTW great plane and thanks again PMDG :DCheers Leonardo Calzoni

KLM has China Airlines books inside the cockpit.Eric

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus | Intel Core i9-10900K @ 5.3GHz | 64GB Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 | 500 GB M.2 NVMe for win | 2TB M.2 NVMe for FS2020 | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Eric from EHAM, a flying Dutchman.

Good grief! :-hmmm Think you should spend more time on the flightdeck :-)

Graeme Butler

Guest Hawkeyeted

I don't think Emrates owns any -400F's (Emrates SkyCargo). They're actually Atlas Air on an ACMI lease.

Guest FrequentFlyer

KLM has the KLM title on the nose (you can see it when the nose is open)*:-* Friso

There is also a mistake for both the US registered 744Fs. Atlas and Polar have backwards flags by the registrations on the starboard side

The last time I took off in an aircraft with an incorrect registration number, I was arrested by the sim police and banned from FS9 until I got it corrected. ;)Best,Bill

>I don't think Emrates owns any -400F's (Emrates SkyCargo). >They're actually Atlas Air on an ACMI lease.Whether or not they own the planes, or even fly them under the Emirates SkyCargo name, they do have some painted in the livery.

haha. I agree about complaints with incorrect reg numbers, but I think a flag thats backwards is important enough to get a fix

Guest Hawkeyeted

>Whether or not they own the planes, or even fly them under the>Emirates SkyCargo name, they do have some painted in the>livery.I wasn't entirely clear. You are correct. They are painted with Emirates SkyCargo, but the aircraft belong to, and are flown by Atlas Air.