Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andalouse

engine idle

Guest Andalouse

Hello,great plane!!!!But when i'm at idle trust the plane is speeding up. i'm at 70% N1 almost. I don't have that with the pax version. Is this normal? Or am i doing something wrong?Greetings

Guest SKireyev

Check the throttle panel. Are the throttle levers set at idle, or are they open? If they are at idle, this might be an issue. Otherwise if your controller throttle is at idle, and the plane's throttles are open, it is more than likely a calibration, or controller sensitivity issue. Check if the problem persists with other aircraft.Cheers,

Guest Andalouse

thx for the quick answer.I was stupid and didn't think of the calibration. I never had a problem with that slider but that was the problem.thanx a lot!greetings