Sign in to follow this  
Guest juenas

Future Products!!!

Guest juenas

Hi team?I have read in one topic that the next product of PMDG will be the 777, but I think that

Guest andyman

I think pmdg is doing the 717.

Guest Jacob Lee

757!!!!

Guest juenas

jus think about A340.It

Guest aarskringspier

It wont be any Airbus until they start being a bit more coopertative with information.

I really wanted a 727 Hi-Def sim (What I call PMDG, LVL-D) but then DreamFleet Released their most excellent product. Have not bought, still learning the -400/-400F first. Lets see what we have:Boeing:707/720 - Maybe too Old School, Captain Sim has nice one however.717 - Best out there is probably JetCity, no FMS727 - DreamFleets looks great, lots of Old School piloting737 - PMDG is of course the best!! There are others, especially the Classic Series with 737 PIC.*** PMDG needs a new version of 'Fat Albert', bring it up to 747 level ***747 - One word baby!!! PMDG757 - Level-D is working on one, nice to go with their 767767 - Level-D, just wish they would do a -400ER :(777 - Phoenix SS mentioned, just not a huge fan of theirs.787 - WAY to NEW. However will love this plane once out!McDonnell-Douglas:DC-8: Naw, to oldDC-9: Too many other ones out there like Iron KnucklesDC-10: Hmmm, PMDG is working on a MD-11. Maybe you never know.MD-11: My next major purchase when PMDG releases this one.Locheed:L1011: Would be cool, loved flying on her once. Just maybe too close to MD-11Airbus:Would not mind so much, just hear that Airbus starts getting all lawyered up anytime someone ties to mimick their cockpit (Real or Simulated) And for Pete's sake, NO AIRPIG A380 - TOO UGLY!!My guess is PMDG is looking good for a 717, maybe a 777 if the other two making them SUCK. Maybe by then Boeing will have data available and a 787 comes out of nowhere. THAT WOULD BE COOL!!!

Guest Matthias1975

>It wont be any Airbus until they start being a bit more>coopertative with information.That

Matthias, Randy is right. I believe Randazzo or someone from PMDG (dev or beta) mentioned exactly what Randy said. Airbus is a bit uptight about releasing detailed information about their planes while boeing on the other hand is willing and glad to do so. A320-380 is out of the question until airbus allows companies to get their hands on detailed aircraft performance info, etc...Tim Schaff

Guest pavvyben

A decent 777 would be nice as you guys have got the performance data to model epr, n3 etc :)CheersBen

An Airbus A340(-600) would be excellent, but maybe not an option due to lack of co-operation by airbus. In that case, I strongly vote for boeing 777.Wilco is making one, but it will be less advanced systems wise. PSS might be more advanced systems wise, but less ok in the graphics compartment. SO, for PMDG to make the perfect 777. Now that I mentioned voting. Wouldn't it be a great idea, if the sim community could vote for the next product? Dirk

It is a whole new world when FSX is released. 737NG is the definitive 737 product, IMHO. It was originally built for FS2002. With FSX, its time to update the product. I know, its not as exciting as something totally new like an Airbus or 787, but...it is a great plane and an ATP staple.Alternatively, I'd love to see a really well-done CRJ. This plane is ubiquitous at regional reports. I'd love to see a PMDG version of this airplane.My two cents...Bob

Guest andyman

THE NEXT PMDG AIRCRAFT IS:danananananannana:A FLYING PROZAC;ALSO TO BE BUNDLED WITH WELBUTREN AND ZOLOFT!!!!

Well, maybe Airbus changed its mind. Now they know what can be done, how planes can be realistic in FS, how Boeing is cooperative... Maybe they are now.Who really knows what is the actual policy on this point ?Moreover, PSS realised many Airbus planes (including the cockpit) without getting 100 lawyers on their back... so... let me hope ! lolAny certified Airbus plane (no A380, no A350 : way too soon) would be great but... well... I'll wait news from PMDG, it's the best (and the only one in fact) solution.Sorry if my english is bad, if terms are not used correctly or if i made spelling mistakes.Vincent C.

A really good 'C-17' Globemaster III' please?Nobody else has produced a decent version of this wonderful, C-130 successor.From the first time I watched in awe as this beast performed it's display at R.A.F. Mildenhall. At that time, it was just the prototype and did all the 'Herc' does but, faster.Just a wishful suggestion PMDG?Dave T. .........On the Devon Riviera and active 'FlightSim User's Group' member at http://www.flightsimgrpuk.free-online.co.uk/http://www.captainsim.com/user/dl/c130/c130_captain.gif

Dave Taylor gb.png