Sign in to follow this  
Guest juenas

Future Products!!!

Indeed the 777 is a compleatly different machine, but its easier to work off something you allready have, to something from stracth, thats what I ment and didn't put it well.Carlos,The page is ok, its really outdated currently with old PSS V1 things I need to give it a spring clean, I'm holding off on a few things to see if a new 777 is in the works as techincally all my documents QRH/MEL and Operations Manual are for the 777-200 model, nor LR or 300ERs or a half harted 777-200 for another company.I would hold off the PSS aircraft untill they release a ptach which I know is being heavily worked on, but if PMDG was to do one, I would wait for PMDG's version, just becuase you know you are getting a very high standard with them.Cheers

Guest Chris1973

From my experience there is a *huge* flight simmers market, especially in Europe, for a small plane of the Airbus family (mainly 319/320/321) in PMDG quality. Not much competition, most ppl stil fly with the old PSS A320.Chris

Nah they're gonna do the Wright Flyer I reckon. :-)Of course you'll have a range of customisable options like, um... Well...You could turn off Orville's mustache or change it's colour I suppose.And when the aircraft gets airborne an animated Wilbur could chase along on a bicycle.

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

>>Boeing:>>707/720 - Maybe too Old School, Captain Sim has nice one>however.too many bugs!>>767 - Level-D, just wish they would do a -400ER :(or a 767F!>>DC-8: Naw, to old>no way!!! I cannot wait for dreamfleet to come out with theirs>DC-9: Too many other ones out there like Iron Knuckles>none with a high quality VC, Id love a dc-9 with the different variants including cargo versions of each variant. lots are flying around for abx air, ameristar, and others

Guest benhoffman

I vote for the 777-200ER! :)I am deeply, deeply dissapointed by the other 777s - once you experience PMDG, you never go back!

Guest JVR CEO

We'll see what PMDG will create next.But I will add my mustard to this topic anyway.As bad addons as Wilco and Fly the XXX are not posted due to they are worse than freeware.First of all, Boeing Suxx in my opinion until the B787.B717: Inflated DC9. Nobody needs. In real as in virt.B727: CS, DF so why another one.B737: PMDG - WordlessB747: PMDG - WordlessB757: CS, PSS, LEVEL-DB767: Level-D, CSB777: PSSB787: Even Boeing has none.A300: SSWA310: SSWA320: PSS Worth to be remodeled by PMDGA330: PSS Worth to be remodel by PMDG A340: PSS Worth to be remodel by PMDGA350: Even Airbus has none.A380: Way to knew to know final configs. And too UglyDC-1-7: Project for MAAM Historic planes.DC-8: Project for CSDC-9: Flight1DC-10: none, maybe PMDG?MD-11: PMDGFokker 70: PMDG-able.All other Fokker too.Dash. PSS. Only 300 Series, but mergeable with other Freeware Series.CRJ: Inflated Business Liner.BAE146: Shrinked C-17Learjet 60: Gapfiller for PMDG.So you see there are so many Options. But please don't subpress the European Airliners, and Piltos that are filled up with Boeing Aircrafts. So to find knew customers have a look over the atlantic.Mustard end!

Guest tomahawk_pa38

Embraer 145 would do it for me - acceleration on the last flight I took in one was incredible. 18 secs from brakes off to rotation !!

Oh you missed someone on your list:You put DC-10: none, maybe PMDGThere is one, FlightSoft has an fairly decent one. Just don't think they have a FMC modeled. But overall the external model is good.

Guest FLEX

PLS. PMDG!!!! GO FOR THE B777!!!! pls pls pls grant our wish!lol!RAJ

the triple 7 is the most obvious choice i think, not unless they wait for the 787..man that bird looks impressive id love to see PMDG recreate it! i wonder at some stage will we see the entire Boeing fleet developed by PMDG..we already got the 737 and the 747 covered :)

Regarding the airbus situation, I don't think the problem of information is a valid excuse as to why a high quality simulation cannot be produced, (atleast at this point in time) documentation of Airbus glass systems/logic/format/operation have all been available to operators (in turn, the public) since the late 1990's. Finding publications that in detail essentially reverse engineer the airbus flightdeck isn't easy but it is far from impossible, even for the average netsavy flightsimmer.I have no idea what the offical stance of Airbus is with regards to producing a high quality sim of an Airbus product for commercial sale and distribution, but the information to do so has been available for some time now.-Steve"Industry Insider" :-lol

Guest Boone

I'm surprised no-one's metioned the pogo-stick, I was greatly disappointed when the 747 was released BEFORE THIS! ;^)But seriously folks, we need the 737NG updated, NO! in fact totally rebuilt from the ground up for FSX. Remember this was PMDG's first product for Flight Simulator. Imagine how amazing she would be with all the knowledge the team will have after the MD11.This is going to happen I can feel it!!!Cheers,(SONIC) BooneCurrently saving pennies for a new pooter for FSX (don't tell the misses!)

Guest carlonch

Same here... Maybe the PMDG guys could organize some kind of voting-stuff just to find out how many of us support the 737 reborn...:)Since the very first PMDG 737 flight I