Sign in to follow this  
Guest SKireyev

Global Supply Systems

Guest SKireyev

Howdy--Did anyone mention yet that the name on the GSS 744F was spelled out Global Supply System. I have double checked and it does appear that real world counterparts say Global Supply Systems (with an 's' at the end).http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1017229/M/Cheers,

Hi,I have been away from my FS computer for a while now as I have been away from home. Anyway, I don't have the 744F yet, but I did take a look at a screenshot on the Screenshot forum of the 744F in GSS livery and at least on the right side, it does indeed say Global Supply Systems... I will be back home tonight and will be taking delivery of the 744F if the validator is working again. I will install the GSS livery and confirm.ChuckC-130E/H/H1 Flight EngineerDyess AFB, TXAMD 64 3700+ASUS A8V Deluxe 1.0 gig DDR400 Corsair TwinX 3200XLC2ProWD 120 gig HDDWD 80 gig HDDTwin WD 160 gig SATA HDDsSB Audigy 2ATI Radeon X850 Pro 256CH Products USB Yoke, Pedals, Throttle QuadWindows XP Pro SP2

Guest SKireyev

Hmmm...I need to check-out the right side. I know the left side said 'System' for sure. Maybe it's just that one side.Cheers,

It says System (singular) on both sides of the downloaded livery.I believe this was reported a couple of days ago in another thread, so it'll probably be fixed soon.Cheers,S

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Guest captaingrice

I'm sure it will be corrected asap! Well spotted though. I've been using the GSS repaint, and until reading this thread, didn't notice it. I was blissfully unaware.Cheers,Steve.

My mistake fellas. It seems that the picture I saw in the screenshot forums was not of the 744F but a repaint for the 744. I purchased the 744F last night and sure enough the GSS livery is missing the last 's' in Systems as you all have said. I am certain though that this will be corrected as time allows.ChuckC-130E/H/H1 Flight EngineerDyess AFB, TXAMD 64 3700+ASUS A8V Deluxe 1.0 gig DDR400 Corsair TwinX 3200XLC2ProWD 120 gig HDDWD 80 gig HDDTwin WD 160 gig SATA HDDsSB Audigy 2ATI Radeon X850 Pro 256CH Products USB Yoke, Pedals, Throttle QuadBelkin Nostromo n52Windows XP Pro SP2