Sign in to follow this  
Ray_the_pilot

400F Liveries and "Watch"

Hi,Another fantastic job done by you guys with the 400F. The PMDG747 series are my favorite aircraft addon.Two issues:1. I seem to have a problem with the Cargolux (RR Old) Livery in the download section. I have installed this livery, but I still only get the Cargolux (RR New) in the RR section of the FS aircraft menu. The cargolux (RR Old) livery does not appear in that menu. Anyone who has the same problem or might know what's wrong?2. On the left side of the panel in the VC, there are a "watch". I have understood that this "watch" is used for counting the amount of time the aircraft is airborne. How do you operate this "watch"? I don't seem to be able to have it work properly.RegardsRaymondNorway

I could be mistaken, but arent the RR liveries all for the new repaint, and the ge paint is the old one?Regarding the watch, right click on the lower left button and it will start the timer.

Guest Marc Harrington

The old Cargolux CV-OCV is correctly displayed. There is not much difference to the new livery so that's why it might not be apparant right away. Note the smaller CV titles compared to CV-VCV.The chronometer is operated by the buttons on it. Push the one labeled 'CHR' to start the timer. Also you can push the 'clock' button on the left glareshield end to start the timer.

Thanks for the replies :-)Marc, I'm not sure if you understood me correctly. I have installed both CV-VCV and CV-OCV. I select the aircraft model PMDG 747-400 RR RB211 engines in the "Select Aircraft" section of the FS menu. The problem is when I am looking in the "Variations" list of the FS menu, I can only find/select the CV-VCV. The CV-OCV is just not in the list. I have had a look in the Aircraft-file and the texture map of the 747-400F but I can not find anything wrong with them. Am I doing something wrong? Anyone else experiencing this with this livery?Regards,RaymondNorway

Hi Raymond,I too had this issue, and fortunately its a simple one to fix.One of the Cargolux aircraft isnt showing up because both paints have identical "title" fields in the aircraft.cfg file. Changing one of the "title" fields to make it non duplicate solves the issue.I think I will wait for the installer to be fixed on this one. :)Armen L Cholakianhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer