Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jacob Lee

What is your favortie PMDG aircraft?

Guest Jacob Lee

Good day all. So I have been doing nothing but flying the 747 Cargo plane (my homework for college is really getting in the way of more flying ;) ) and I absolutely LOVE it. It is my favorite PMDG airplane by far, with the 737NG(-800) being second. So, what is your favorite?

Seeing as it's the only PMDG aircraft I have, the regular 744 is tops for me. :)

I have to admit that its hard to choose. They are all awsome and PMDG needs reminded that all of their products are probably all loved differently. I personally love the baby 737-600, kind of like a light sports car with lots of power. Then again line up a 747-400 with 10% in the main tanks and nothing else, hit the trottles and 500,000 lbs of metal get moving very quickly! Along with the goose bumps moving up and down my arms. I have never been on a 737-900, so I can only imagine it flies smoooooooth but its not one I fly with a lot. When the MD-11 is out, it has a special place in my heart because when I would go visit my future wife in London I took a lot of MD-11s flights with Delta to get there. But I guess if I have to choose, the first time I saw a 747 was when they were filming one of the Airport movies at Salt Lake International when I was kid. There is NO OTHER PLANE like her, I try to get a 747 flight whenever I can which is not too hard as I fly to Malaysia every couple of years. I am glad to see Boeing put some effort in the 747-8 so that I will see the Queen flying for another 30 years!

Guest Stanner1953

The 737NG 600/700. Not much different from the 800/900 except for some tweaking of the FMC and aircraft collision warning, plus a little extra flight range. I am hooked on fling with FMC. Can someone give me a listing of aircraft sims (aside from PMDG with a working FMC besides the Level D 767? Thanks.Stanner

Guest andyman

FeelTherePSSdreamfleet (fs7-fs8)soon captain sim(maybe they already have one with fmc?)just to name a few.

Most likely the PMDG 400F once the VC framerate issue get's ironed out... :-)

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest Jacob Lee

>Most likely the PMDG 400F once the VC framerate issue get's>ironed out... :-) Me too. Now the framerates in the VC mode are fine, and the 747(F) is now my favorite.

Still the 600 (updated with the 800/900 VC features). That's when I'm not flying the LD767 ;)

Guest amsterdamer

It will have to be the magnificent 747-400 pax version as this magnificent aircraft both in reality and virtual will always be in people's hearts of being one of the most spectacular aircrafts built in the history of this world together with good old Concorde.Rayek.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/for...argo_hauler.gif http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e62/ritz...tishAirways.jpg http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e62/ritzer82/untitled.jpg

Guest stevesj

The default Learjet does it for me ;-)Steve

favourite PMDG aircraft? Hmmm think think think i know it starts with a 'Seven' and ends in a 'Seven' hmm what could that be....