Sign in to follow this  
Guest jon_151

Joining the club

Guest jon_151

Hello PMDG and all 747-400 pilots!I have just purchased both Boeing 747-400 and 747-400 Freighter, I am downloading both of it now as I type. I really can't resist lol, all those screenshots shown of PMDG 747-400 and the Freighter, being a fan of a 747 and my longing of a very nice 747-400 model for FS with functional system have finally paid off. Expect a lot of screenshots of me with PMDG 744. So to PMDG, thank you very much for making a very good product like, please keep up the good work! Thank You.Jonathan Hartana,

Guest Marc Harrington

Thanks for the kind words and your decision to give the 747 family a try. I'm sure you won't regret it... and let us know if you have any questions.

Guest SteveK

Hey Jon,Welcome to the club!Actually, it;s more like a PMDG family. ;-) I know you won't be dissapointed. This 747 is fully packed with systems, just remember to read the manual!Looking forward to seeing some of your screenshots of the Queen, your shots are always very good.Cheers,

nice pics jon, keep em coming!also looking forward to seeing some of your repaintswelcome aboard!

Guest jon_151

Paul,Thank you for your kind comments :)I Need to spend times reading the manuals and getting myself used to the system :D such a thorough and detailed manuals I hope I really understand it well :D