Sign in to follow this  
Dougal

Fuel Calc Help

Hi GuysIf i'm not mistaken, the Max payload for still having FULL tanks is something like 147,000 lbs??? And, that this allows for Max fuel at: 361,700lbs.This being the case, anyone know what the APPROXIMATE max range might be, at std cruise? (ie - miles per gal type thing).I thought i should be able to do a non-stop KJFK-VHHH with that payload.Yeh, i know it's dumb question, and that i should be able work it out. Please don't shout at me, I'm not vey well:( Seriously, i'm not.Phil 'Dougal' Symonds

Phil,Looks to me like the max payload at max fuel is more like 97,000 pounds: 875,000 MTOW - 384,000 MAX FUEL CAPACITY (minus 2,000 taxi fuel) = 491,000 ZFW - 394,000 OEW = 97,000 PAYLOADIf you use the GE engines, you'll get roughly 6,670 miles in Long Range Cruise, or 6,560 in .85 mach cruise. That's a bit over 13 hours in the air.

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

>Phil,>>Looks to me like the max payload at max fuel is more like>97,000 pounds: 875,000 MTOW - 384,000 MAX FUEL CAPACITY (minus>2,000 taxi fuel) = 491,000 ZFW - 394,000 OEW = 97,000 PAYLOADErrr.... How are you gettin 384,000lbs of fuel???? I must be missing the obvious here, but my 744F will only accept 361,700lbs.EDIT: Ah.... forgot to mention i'm F, not PAX. That''l be it. Never crossed my mind they were different.