Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Liveries / Download Section

Captains!As was mentioned earlier this week, we found a technical weekness in our old download page area that was creating some long term health problems on the server. (We've been searching for this problem for about a year now- and finally found it!)The down side to this is that we immediately took the downloads page offline because of it's propensity to create problems with the order server.Currently we are working on a replacement downloads area- but I expct that this could take upwards of a few weeks while we install/test/work the kinds out.We are in the process of making live some rather simple and unimaginitive download pages to give you access to the entire download library during this transition.I expect it will take a few days to bring these pages fully online.If you do not see the livery/airplane type that you want- please check back later in the day on Friday or early Saturday- as we will likely have them all up by that point.We feel that this is a better alternative to simply leaving the system offline while we work on a solution.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

well. i guess you do have a point. although, the vast majority of people who frequent this forum and fly simulators, are men. and the few women who do come here to read and post, aren't usually up-in-arms about salutations to the men, and i am sure they understand. it's tantamount to addressing a crochet class forum as "ladies, and gentleman" (the one guy won't mind). it's too long, and the one guy in the class probably won't care. i don't think it's gender intolerant, it's just common sense. or unless, you yourself are a woman, and are highly offended.and i think it's naughty of you to not sign your name at the end of your post. Nothing naughty about randazzo, in my eyes.max

Guest andyman

>Captain Randazzo has been disciplined. He will be spending>the next week in electro-shock and sensitivity training.:D :7 :-)

Mr. Randazzo,This is my first post in this forum as I've just recently purchased the 744. I am just getting aquainted with this beauty and my initial impressions are that it is among the best add-ons for FS. It handles wonderfully and I am truly impressed with the level of detail that has gone into this product. As I know that you are going through some changes presently with your download section I just have one request. I have briefly looked over the manuals since purchasing the 744 but have been away from home recently and would like to have access to them. Would it be possible for you to post the manuals on your site in a temporary location until the download section is completed so that I, as well as others who may be interested in your product, can have access to and view them? Thank you in advance,Mark

Mark Adams, KPWM

Mark-Check your installation- they manuals came with it. :-)Look for PMDG Simulations under your Programs menu...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Yes, I'm aware of that thanks, but I was wondering if it would be possible to post them on the site someplace so that I might access them when not at home and so that others who may be interested in the 744 may also view them. I certainly don't expect you to do this just for me but I would think that these documents would be a 'purchasing enticer' to someone who might consider buying this add-on. I know it was for me :). Thanks again for a great add-on for FS.Mark

Mark Adams, KPWM

Robert,Re the manuals being available via the original installation......Does this also include the 737-800/900?? I recently downloaded it, but then was unable to get the manual as the download pages were offline. I'm at work now, so I wont be able to check the PMDG menu until I get home. On a related note, I havent actually tried the 800/900 yet because of that lack of documentation. However, when I booted up the 700, it now seems to have a lot of the additions that were planned for the 800/900. Is this by design? Is there a totally new manual for ALL of the 737's (600/700/800/900), or is the new manual just for the 800/900?Ron

Ron,Yes the manuals for the 800/900 are delivered with the installation package. Should be under Start|All Programs|PMDG Simulations the folder is called '737-800-900 FLIGHT MANUAL'. The manuals for the 600/700 can be found in the same location and the folder for those are called '737 FLIGHT MANUAL'Hope it helps,

Mats,Yep, I now see where the manuals are located. I havent had time to look at it, except for a quick 5 minute perusal. What initially confused me was that after I downloaded the 800/900, I booted up the 600/700 and a lot of things were different. I didnt realize that the download was going to update the older aircraft. I'll talk to you again in July after I've figured everything out :-)Ron

Robert, I see you have been properly admonished for your slip up. :>)In the mean time..probably a dumb question. I'm trying to download a few repaints for the 1900's.. when I click on the "Download liveries" for the 1900D, I am directed to "page can not be found" When I look for 1900C liveries I can not find any screen shots... They used to be there, I think. And i know you have made some changes.. soo...if you don't mind, what am I missing (that is probably right in front of me)?Thanks....