Sign in to follow this  

Erotic art and things

As there was a few interested in my art I have Art web site I am just remaking at the moment .It will include all my FS2002 repaint pictures and links to other web sites that i love (if you wish yours there just let me know)And also things that I wish to share like my new baby "Polecat" aaaaaahhhhhh:)Just to say when it is finished i will use the web site link in my posts :)Just can i warn it may not be suitable for young persons ,because it may contain some nakedness but it is tastfull I promise ;)Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sounds interesting.For your repaints pictures are you going to use shots you have taken yourself or are you going to put pictures in that people like myself have taken of your repaints as if you like you are more than welcome to include some of mine that I have taken of your paints in the past or even help you by doing some pics of ones that I havent done yet.Let me know ok.Craig K

Excellent, I am looking forward to tasting this tastefulness you speak of. :-)Pete

Guest frankcubillos

Thanks Anniette, I look forward to seeing them!:-waveFrank CubillosHome of the Flight Sim Vets Club and ProjectAI.www.FSGateway.comwww.ProjectAI.com

Guest Scott Campbell

Anniette,Looking forward to it.To heck with tastefulness, let's see your real artistic style (yes, I know). ;-)BTW - did you know your repaints are on http://www.simplanes.com/civiljet25.htm complete with your e-mail addy right there for every spam webcrawler to see?and FSPlanet.comand http://surclaro.com/nuke/html/download.php...sdownload&sid=2and http://www.fsdome.com/index4.htmAt least those are the first to pop up.

Scott !!!!!!!I am very shocked because i never new this and as i only upload to avsim and put exclusive to avsim never expect it to go on a tour of all the sites like that !I guess the only thing to do is to put the Avsim Logo on all the repaints ?Maby near the door or something :)Anniette xxxxxxxxxx

AnnietteI am sure "ANY" of your art will be unique and a reflection of your personality which has made you so popular.Peter

awwwwwwwww thank you :) (did you get my email ? )and I just did a search and my files are all over as scott said and the texts are as i write them exept the "avsim" mentions are removed so from now I definatly put Avsim logo somewhere on my paints :)and a message from my lawyers to the effect that i have Good friends in italy ;)Anniette xxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Heather 636

I'm looking forward to seeing your work hun.Cheers!Heather

Hi Anniette I know this is off topic from your post but I was wondering if your still taking requests for repaints ?If you are I was wondering :-), there's this wonderful freeware Dassault Falcon 50 and it really needs a talented repainter like you.Ever since it's release I have amagined how nice a US Coast Guard scheme would look on her.Fingers Crossed :-)SteveCYYZ

Guest Scott Campbell

Steve,Hey! You can't ask a flight-sim question in a flight-sim forum on a topic having nothing to do with flight sim! :-eek It just isn't American!....oh...right. ;-)

Coast guard Scheme mmmmmmmReally a good idea I never try that before :)Anniette xxxxxxxxx