Sign in to follow this  
Guest bond672

I would love to paint one

Bond-I've asked my livery painters- but i think they are trying to catch up on their sleep. :-)We should have a new download center online tomorrow or friday- you'll likely see the 400F paintkit up in that timeframe too...(I'll make a post here when it's up)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest Marc Harrington

I just finished the paintkit so it should be available later today or early tomorrow (Friday).Cheers,

Guest freelancer

To me too :-)

Guest andyman

Its up in the download center now.

Guest freelancer

Grabbed and painting :)Thanks!

Hey Guys:Can anyone of you good painters can paint the UPS 400F. ThanksCarlos

UPS is what I'm working on... I did one for the 744 Pax, but I think I remember Pete Sterling mentioning some sort of texturing bug with the 744F that would make UPS difficult... and I think I'm running into that as I attempt to do it. :/Pete, if you catch this message, did the issue have to do with distortion of the texture along the top of the fuselage? Because I seem to be getting a decent amount of that with the 744F where I didn't have much of that on the 744 Pax...

Brian-I believe that is exactly what pete was talking about. He has a completed UPS sent to me with instructions not to build it- as he and Vin were working on some things to find a solution.I do not know what the outcome of that work was- but I do not think they were able to solve it by release time.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Gotcha. Thanks for the heads-up, Robert! Appreciate it. :)