Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 747-400F Version Update (ALL READ)

Thank you for the fix. Great customer support, as usual.PatAMD A64 4000+ @ 2.6GHz, Zalman7700Cu cooler, Corsair XMS 1GB DDR, LTK6800GT-OC, Asus A8V MoBo, WDRaptor10KrpmHDD, TrackIR4, CH FSYoke + TQ, XP-hsp2

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

Guest kame

I cannot download the update 1.01 file with mouse click on the Updated Files in the PMDG Downloads page. Where is it from ? How?Sincerely,Kan-ichiro Fushihara

it's not on the downloads page. go to your original email where the link is, and redownload it through the link.max

Must be the fasted customer feedback fix in FS history..... PMDG.... you guys really are something else. Absolutely effin stirling work. Do hope you have time for a well deserved rest.Phil 'Dougal' Symonds

Hi,where or how can I see which version I have. I installed the patch, but when I start the F it is ver 1.0 displayed. What is correct?Thank you for help.Peter

Guest kame

>it's not on the downloads page. go to your original email>where the link is, and redownload it through the link.>>maxThank yoy very much. I have overlooked Robert's "I have just replaced the version that is sitting on the server with Version 1.01.0000."I have downloaded and installed the 400F 1.01.SincerelyKan-ichiro Fushihara

Guest JTH

What's the IFSD anyway? Also will this fix be included in an upcoming patch for the F? Thanks...

>What's the IFSD anyway? Also will this fix be included in an>upcoming patch for the F? Thanks...does the F need a patch? its amazing! :)

Guest JTH

Well to fix the frame rate problem. Can everyone just re-download it?

the frame rate issue has been fixed for a lot of us with the update that was released. Redownload from the link you were sent in the email and you should be sorted :)

Guest mikelally

>Hello,>I think you should better go to our PMDg shop account than your >prurchase email>I juste download from my shop account and no problem>The exe is from march 22th at 20:16, and a little smaller than >previous one.OK. Just tried this method and all is now fine. Thanks for the helpMike Lally

Guest SAS449

Gentlemen,Being a completely new customer to PMDG, I must say I'm astonished. This brilliant example of quick response and resolution is promising!All kudos to you!BRJohan Plane

Guest poschrob

hi, just a quck questiondid the fmc hold problem also appear in the PAX version after installing the -400F (before this patch)?Rob

Guest Goreb

Hello Captains, Can someone please HELP! I have the Queen of the Skies installed OK with the original update and all is well. Then I purchased and installed the Cargo version. All OK. Now I have downloaded the latest patch as announced above and when I try to install it this message appears "PMDG 747 Version 1.10 or later required before you can install this addon. Please upgrade your PMDG 747-400 First!" What does this mean? The Installer then switches off. I downloaded this latest patch full installer via my Cargo e-mail link. It says that I only have one more day to download! Time is running out! How can I install this patch? Thank you everybody!!!! Gordon Webb, UK