Sign in to follow this  
Guest FLEX

744PAX question

5. how to edit the load of the aircraft? lets say, im done with my flight to VHHH-vtbd and my next flight would be VTBD-WSSS i wanted to add more pax and cargo and i dont want to use the escape button and end the flight and start from the beginning.Hi RajDue of bad runway surface in WSSS addons like PMDG or others can cause a crash after landing, during the rollout. Happens my last flight from LSZH to WSSS, Rwy02L.RegardsMarcel

Guest FLEX

doesnt happen to my aircraft actually. i downloaded a good afcad and jet airways from and it came out good. before i have experinced that which erritates me alot!. i only use the left and the center runway:-)marcel, just searched it avsim just typwe singapore or wsss in the file librarycheers!Raj

Guest FLEX

oh im sorry. the service updated is available on the site. i disregard the question ask hehehehe...

Guest FLEX

i hope i can get a reply soon!;-)thanksraj

Guest FLEX

one more thing,i tried to input this flight plane on the fmc but when i get to input the latlong wayoints i get an invalid entry. i already followed the manual and i typed "4400n16000w" VHHH.V2.ELATO.A1.MKG..APU.A1.BULAN.A1.MJE.A590.KAGIS.OTR11.ABETS.OTR9.ETRON..4200N/16000E..4400N/17000E..4400N/18000E..4400N/17000W..4400N/16000W..4300N/15000W..4100N/14000W..4000N/13000W..SHENU..ENI..PYE..SFO..KSFOpls help me guys!:-)ThanksRaj