Sign in to follow this  
LuisFelizTirado

Autogen altitude adjust?

Guest Frank Betts

I am asking this question in a number of different areas. I am doing some scenery for the Bolivia area. Very High altitude stuff at times 13,000 ft. Is there anyway to get the Autoget to work up that high? There is obviously little vegitation but would like it up there anyway. Any ideas? ThanksFrank.

Hello Frank,Do you mean to say that you have created new textures and annotated them with no success?How exactly are you creating the scenery?Best regards.Luis

Guest Frank Betts

Hello Luis, Thanks for replying. Actually I was talking about the fact that I am making scenery for an area,as in adding a runway and making up buildings to go with them. I actually have over 35 bases, some float bases and some on land (For a virtual bush charter service). The problem is, Fs2002 does not put out any real land class scenery for Bolivia which is hi altitude stuff. You get into the lower area and of course there is more vegitation and buildings. I was just thinking if there is a way to open up the scenery a bit.Frank.

Hello Frank,Mountains are a problem at the moment in scenery design. Because of the great angles, normal textures do not look good.You may notice that some textures end in "M" - these are specific mountain textures, I assume. Although they do not seem to be textures at all, but rather land class assignments.Autogen annotations are rather sparse in mountain areas, as you noticed. Until someone figures out how to reassign mountain textures and increase the autogen, there does not seem to be a solution.Best regards.Luis