Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

eCommerce is down...

I did Vin...Problem is I contacted support Sunday and still haven't received help on another issue when I first ordered the 744F. I found it odd that eCommerce had no record of any of my previous orders with you guys (from the 737NG to the 747-400). I wrote support and have yet to hear anything back. I not too long ago wrote them about this current issue... Am I the only one having problems redownloading this add-on??? :-hmmm I really would like to see if your update solved the issues I'm having. From the sounds of it others feel you guys have found the problem...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Dillon-We clear all of tech support twice each day. If you haven't heard back from us, it is likely that your email is not reaching us, OR that our reply (and the download link, incidentally) could be winding up in your spam bin.If you send us an email and don't get a reply after 24-48hrs- don't sit there and be unhappy! Come here (as you did) and ask for help!If you provide your name here, we can look up your account and find the problem for you.If the system is not telling you it had previos orders for you- it is most likely because you used a different (or wrongly spelled) email address....We're here to help- but i need to know who you are!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Robert I sent an email from and concerning the account under 'leo141@comcast.net'. I've included in that email my confirmation letter when I purchased the 744F. I've always used this same email address for all my orders with you guys. I can't imagine what's going on. :-hmmm

FS2020 

It's now been a full day and no responce from support on my problem... :-hang Is it possible I can get my updated 744F installer sometime soon??? :-hmmm

FS2020 

Vin you can't equate your response above, "Please contact support@precisionmanuals.com." as a valid personal response to my problem. I contacted support on this and another issue and haven't received one email back on both issues. If you guys are having server problems with eCommerce write me and let me know that. I'm not getting anything at this point... I gave Robert my info using the address above and still nothing. I can't understand how my whole order history with you guys has simply vanished (737-600/700, 800/900, B1900, 744, and 744F). It seems everyone else isn't having this problem so I'm wondering what's happening... I haven't switched email addresses or anything.If it's possible I'd like to get this resolved before the day is out. You guys know I ordered the product I sent you proof of that, so what's with the RED tap???

FS2020 

As Robert said, post your name here.I know you sent it to the email address, but obviously something somewhere is getting messed up.

/// Randy: I edited out Chris' post and comments because they added no value to the conversation- RSR /// Now that's not very nice Chris, Dillon is a great guy and PMDG treat everyove the same. Dillon, they will get you sorted man. I know it gets frustrating, I brought the download KING KONG game a week ago and still cannot get any help at least there is a forum here ;-) I know they will get you sorted as soon as possible just hang tight bro................Randy J. Smith................A PROUD MEMBER OF THE PMDG BETA TEAM[h4]Evolution is a process that results in heritable changes in a population spread over many generations[/h4]

I just ordered the 744F Sunday but when I go to download the 744F update eCommerce is now telling me I have no 'previous orders'. Because of this I have no way of getting the 744F update... :-hang

FS2020 

Dillon-You know- your complaint that we aren't helping you would be much easier to swalling if it weren't for the fact that three of us on this team are trying to help you- and you are still slapping at us.I offered to help you here- and asked ONE question in order to be able to help you. You failed to answer that one, single question- so I cannot help you, because I do not have your name.So- because you apparently still need help, I rang up Paul (who is handling tech support this evening) and had him run your email address against the mail server's cue and sent email folder.We found no email from you on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday but we did find email that arrived:Sent: 03/23/2006 12:16 PM and Thu 03/23/06 1:46 PMI'm not sure why we would not have received your email from Sunday.Upon researching further, we found that you had two accounts opened, which could possibly lead to some confusion as well.At any rate, in spite of the fact that you keep putting hang-man symbols up and complaining that we aren't trying to help you- we have been trying, VERY hard....In the future- if you do not get a confirmation email back from us, then come here and ask for help... But if one of us asks who you are- please tell us- or we won't be able to assist you.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Robert sorry for coming across in a way that seemed insensitive to what you guys were doing behind the scenes. I wish you would have sent me an email stating you guys were working on the problem. Anyway thanks for looking into this issue. I just got an email stating everything has been consolidated into one account. I honestly don't know how that could have happened. As far as a name I thought all you guys knew who I was by name by now... :-) I just knew you remembered the big stink we had over VC wing views in the 747-400. :+ I figured (which was wrong) that all you were looking for was an email address. Heck, Randy knows who I am

FS2020 

Guys (PMDG) my password is not working on my account. When I try to have the password sent to my email address I get this message, "The email that you have entered is already in use by another customer"Sounds like someone is currently logged on using my info... :-hmmm Even if that's the case I should still be able to have my password sent to my email address... I wouldn't think I'd get a message like the one above unless I'm trying to logon while someone else was already logged in as me.

FS2020 

I finally got eCommerce to send me my password to my email address. I found the password to be exactly what I thought it was. ECommerce still won't allow me to logon with that password. :-hmmm

FS2020 

Guest Water Mango

Randy I know Dillon is a good guy... We see each other every so often at St. Paul and Crystal airports here in Minneapolis. We may get together with a few other simmers in the area and go to Oshkosh this summer...This whole thing looked kind of funny to me at first because I know you and many others were so heated about the issues he was raising with the original 747-400. Looking below I see he still can't get into his account so I hope you guys help him figure that out.I might contact Bryan Newman of Flightsim.com and Dillon to see if we can get some time at Northwest Airline's Level-D simulators in Eagan to compare with PMDG's offering. Since we all live so close and Dillon knows people it's great to take the opportunity before it's gone (we all know Northwest is on shaky ground these days). Before we can do that you guys need to get this man up and running... :-)