Sign in to follow this  

airac 603

Gents:The FMC in my 744F reports airac 0313. I have tried to update it with the downloads from navdat but with no success. It was ok before. I know I am doing something wrong but I don't know what. In spite of this small problem I have been having a blast hauling freight. Great piece of work this plane is.I would appreciate any help given on this.RegardsRick

Guest aarskringspier

0513 is the latest airac available from vavdata.at 0603 are the latest procedures from terry

I just noticed this on the navdata website as I wanted to update the files. Does anyone know whats going on or when or if there will be updated AIRACs?Guess for the time being I'll stick with what I've got, may update few procedures here and there :-)

Alaister Kay

Guest aarskringspier

I know hje is working on another source for the data; Ive no ide what that is but Im fairly certain theyll be updates all though they may not be nearly as complete.

Guest dkraemer

I found the following information:1. It is still possible to download the latest DAFIF2. From NGA's news release (05-17):"The electronic distribution of DAFIF