Sign in to follow this  
johnk51

Opening nose and side doors

I've assigned ctrl+tab+n to the nose and ctrl+tab+s to the side door and they don't work. I've tried various combinations but none work. I'm viewing from the spot view. I'm not using the vc. Do I have to have the vc working to see it even from spot view? I can get the side loaders to work I have tab+c for all the cargo doors and the latter for the crew. I just can't get the nose nor side doors to open. What combo's are any of you using.

John K

John,You need to have either APU 2 or EXT 2 AVAIL for the nose and side cargo door to open as per the real deal. If the above is the case TAB+C shoudl open all cargo doors, upper and lower lobe, for you.Hope it helps,

That's probally it. I only had the one ground power on. Thanks I'll give it a try. I didn't know FedEx had 744s, I thought that the biggest they had was the MD11. I was surprise that they didn't have a UPS one yet.

John K

Guest andyman

PMDG is having some sort of an issue with legal rites to the UPS titles n' stuff.

UPS only has the -200 in operation at the moment. -400F are on order for future delivery. Cannot comment on the license issue but can assure you that someone at UPSVAC will have the -400F painted in short order.Mark.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000