Sign in to follow this  
dfish

Opening lower cargo door

How do I open the lower cargo doors, I'v tried e-2 but no luck. I'v e also assigned keys for the lower loaders, but they never appear.Dave

You need to assign the keys from the PMDG menu by pressing ALT then go to GENERAL then KEYBOARD COMMANDS then go to the COMMAND CATEGORY then assign a key that suits you. Assign keys to the 744 PAX first. If you are using the F version you need to assign the cargo doors as well. There are separate assignments for the cargo doors and loaders. If you assign your PAX doors e.g. Ctrl+Shift+1 then they will open those doors for the cargo as well (Only 2 Open on the F, 1+5. Hope this helps

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

the lower cargo doors dont work for me, not sure why. I can open my nose doors, and side cargo doors and side pax door, but not the lower cargo doors

Guest GW Norris

The lower R/H doors on the -F don't work for me either. I haven't assigned any keys to the PAX doors though. Just assigned keys to the -F nose, Pax, and L/H cargo doors and all loaders. The L/H loaders and all the L/H doors and nose work fine.however the R/H cargo doors and the R/H loaders will not workI wonder if you have to assign the R/H doors thru the PAX version and then the R/H lower doors on the -F will work. I read in the -F differences manual that the loaders will appear whether the doors are open or not, so I can't figure out why my R/H loaders won't appear even though their programed to in the PMDG Keys menu.any Ideas?