Sign in to follow this  
Guest airspace

Capt. Randazzo : - real world airplane.

Robert, I'll send you a shovel and a power drill if you give me some profit off oil when you find it. Yes, I said when, not if. ;)Good to hear some of your stories. You should post things more often that don't relate to PMDG. After all, it is your forum, who's going to lock the post.:(

Things are no better in the FAA right now. ATC is back to 1981. We will never strike, but I don't know what will happen now. The work rules they are trying to impose on controllers is scary. Not to mention the pay cuts. I may have to go back to flying also since I don't know how to do anything else. Anyone need a Boeing rated flight engineer?? :-( Scott

Kendall S Mann

Still Telling Pilots Where To Go!!

Guest airspace

Thanks for filling us all in, that is very interesting. yeah the airline industry definately has its ups and downs! also as i am here can you or anyone tell me if the 747 boxed cd contains a manual like the 737 one?Cheers,Darren

Guest Knikolaes

Wow, Captain . . . I do believe you just wrote a biography in book form in this thread ;-) Awesome read. This is the longest I've sat still all day.

I agree this is a great post! I remember seeing it when it was first posted and hoped Robert would reply :( I didn't realise he wasn't flying at the moment!Why do you need to take the type rating course for the -400? surely you just need to refer them to the product, they'll then say, "you probably know more than us! here's your rating" :-lol Anyway good luck with everything Robert.

Alaister Kay

Capt. Randazzo, congratulations on your new baby. Just want to say thanks for sharing your expertise and clearing up alot of my aviation questions. Gentlemen like you and Capt.Ray make it easy to learn about flying these wonderful a/c. Keep bringing us great planes!- Joe Colao

Joe-Thanks. :-)I wish I always had lots of time to answer questions in detail... I need to clone me. :-)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest Knikolaes

I shall notify the republic immediately to get their cloning troops ready.

hello robert,great news about staying a little at home ...hope you remember that you have to offer me a bootle of wine or beer to your ex-french friend .... now canadian ....truly yoursphil