Sign in to follow this  
lbarber

PMDG Group Flight This Weekend Anyone?

Guest Callmecapt

You know what? I don't think it's going to happen. But, for those that are interested, I'll be parked at Gate 53 at YSSY at 9am Australian EDT in the Virgin Blue 747 and I'll be heading for WSSS on the 1st leg of the round the world trip I'll be doing. If anyone wants to join me, feel free. If you want flight plans, let me know and I'll post them here or email them. I'll be adding a few extra stops on my previous round the world trip. Some remote airports in the atlantic and a few more tropical destinations are on the list. If you do plan on joining me, make sure your 744 is EMPTY of all passengers and cargo. Some runways may be a bit small for a heavy aircraft loaded with passengers and cargo. Don't worry though, I'll make sure there is enough runway by using the charts provided.Hope to see y'all there. Maybe even some of the PMDG development team can come.Goran

Guest Callmecapt

I'm starting my round the world trip on vatsim at 745am Australian EDT (2145GMT Friday). If anyone wants to join me, look for the virgin Blue 747 passenger version at YSSY. I'll be going to Hong Kongs Kai Tak airport for this 1st leg. Goran

Guest Callmecapt

first leg went without incident. kai tak isn't in the navdata for the 747 but it was easily fixed by making a new flight plan to VHHH and then steering on a heading to VHKG.Sad to say I was the only one flying there. Surprised since there was quite some interest when the thread started. Oh well, not to worry. My next leg will be next saturday flying from Kai Tak to Tokyo and then if I have time, Tokyo to Anchorage on the same day.It'd be nice to have a group flight so I'll be looking for any 747's at Kai Tak.