Sign in to follow this  
victorlima01

Where can I find true airline parking gates and freighter parking spots

Hi guys, In my constanst search to improve realism I've been looking for a while now for a site which might give me actual parking spots and gates for the real airline operations. I'd at least like to know which concourse to taxi to or to begin the flight out of. For example, I got off flightaware.com a nice Atlas Air flight from Detroit to New York JFK, but I have no idea where the heck Atlas parks its Jumbo out on these big big airports.So if you got something will you let me know?Thanx!Best Regards,Victor Limahttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg

Guest Hawkeyeted

>Hi guys, In my constanst search to improve realism I've been>looking for a while now for a site which might give me actual>parking spots and gates for the real airline operations. I'd>at least like to know which concourse to taxi to or to begin>the flight out of. For example, I got off flightaware.com a>nice Atlas Air flight from Detroit to New York JFK, but I have>no idea where the heck Atlas parks its Jumbo out on these big>big airports.>>So if you got something will you let me know?>Thanx!>>>Best Regards,>Victor Lima>>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpgI can help you with Polar/Atlas.KJFK: Cargo facilities along taxiway S or R and intersections SC or SD.KLAX: SE cargo complex, usually along taxiway A, intersecting A6 and/or A5. (Just south of 25L)KATL: South Cargo ramp.KORD: SW Cargo at taxiway L1.KMIA: Cargo CityRJAA: Cargo facility, east of the departure end of 34L.RKSI: Cargo facility, SE on taxyway D2/D3.VHHH: Cargo complex, South of runway 7R/25L.