Sign in to follow this  
busdriver

PMDG 744 and 737NG Working with CH USB Yoke

Folks,Culd use some help here. I'm trying to setup my USB CH Products yoke to work with the 737 and 744. Can anyone share with me their settings (sensitivity, null zone, etc) for these aircraft?I find myself twitiching all over the place right now when using the yoke...Thanks!

My settings for the USB flightsim yoke of CH are approximately like this:* X/Y axes: sensitivity = 70-90%* Z axes for rudder (this is a critical one) = 50% (or even less if you want to experiment)* I cannot recall my dead zones as I am not at home but Rudder trim has a centre but no dead zone if I recall.But: rudder was the one which gave me a lot of problems with yawing and sluggish behaviour until I reduced my rudder sensitivity to 50% (used to be about 70-80%). Same with rudder trim sensitivity - keep it low and have a small dead zone (say 1) - try this and and see how your plane taxis and how it behaves on final approach (when doing a manual landing).Hope this helps.** EDIT: Just to add-my X/Y (aileron/banking) settings may even be too high so don't be afraid to set yours lower to about 60% or less if you want so that moving the yoke to bank the plane takes a large movement of the hands rather than a very small movement.John

Mr/Mrs Nameless,Please take a minute to read the forum rules and sign your posts with your real name. Thanks!I set all the axises to 100% sensitivity and a 0% dead zone in the FS menu. I then fiddle around with my FSUIPC settings. If you have registered FSUIPC all your CH manipulation can take place there. I particularly like the possibility to enter a response curve for any axis. Below an excerpt from the FSUIPC manual about response curves:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/145894.jpgI have set the slope to 5, 10 and 13 for the ailerons, elevators and rudder respectively. The slope for the throttle is set to -15. ON top of this all my CH button assignments are done through this interface as well. Hope it helps,