Sign in to follow this  
Guest maesphil

Validation problems

Guest maesphil

I have the following problem while installing the 747-400:During the validation process I keep getting the message that my "information cannot be validated".I tried several solutions discussed in this forum (firewall, changing password) but nothing seems to help.I triple-checked my email, order ID and my passI allready contacted pmdg support (and i'm sure they will answer in the next couple of days; I had two quick answers on 2 emails I sent; so no complaining about their support).The only thing is: I'd like to fly this beast as soon as possible (ordered the cargo version as well and really looking forward to that one!!).So maybe any of you guys/girls have any other suggestions while I wait for my email-answer?thx to all for readingmany more thx to them answering :)Philippe Maes