Sign in to follow this  
Guest bigun

Landing Lights/Panel Lights

Guest bigun

Just a question out of curiosity. On the 747,At night with panel lights on. If the landing lights are on, the panel and overhead lights dim. When landing lights are turned off, the panel lights brighten. Is this normal?

George,I tried your scenario yesterday and what you said did *not* happen on my machine. System specific? Remove and reinstall?Cheers,

Guest bigun

Thanks Mats,That's what I wanted to know. I'll reinstall and see if it helps.

Guest bigun

Just for info in case anybody else has this problem. After Mats said he didn't see this, I knew it was specific to something on my system. One thing I didn't mention was that this was in the VC only. Before reinstalling, just for grins, I tried lowering my anti aliasing settings on my Nvidia control panel from 8xS to 4x.Problem fixed. For some reason the 8xS setting is the culprit. For those of you with Nvidia cards, you already know that anything above 4x causes the Aircraft display in the FS setup screen to be black. That doesn't bother me but you can add this little minor issue to the Nvidia settup as well.Thanks again Mats, checking it out on your system at least let me know it was my issue and not by design.