Sign in to follow this  
phoenixphire

Giving PMDG a piece of my mind

I have been meaning to write this response ever since the 744 came out last summer but never got around to it. In some ways this is a response to some of the demanding attitudes which I have seen in this forum from time to time. What I really intend to say is that, most of us work in the non-aviation field of work and don

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest Jacob Lee

Wow Mike. I don't think I could have written any better. I too see that some people demand things from PMDG. It's really sad because I think it shows PMDG that their work is not appreciated, people right away try to show the errors PMDG made, and how they should fix a problem "PMDG caused." The PMDG aircrafts that I own (747 -- passenger and freighter --, and 737 series) are my favorite the best well-done by far. The money I spent on PMDG products is money VERY well spent. I am like you Mike, for some reason (don't really know why) I am hooked more on the cargo version of the 747 than the passenger version. I have flown maybe 5 flights in the 3 months that I have owned the passenger PMDG 747. But in the week -- 6 days really -- I have owned the freight version I have done 10 flights. PMDG, keep up the outstanding work! Your hard work and dedication is very much appreciated (even though some people might not show it). -- Jake

well said Mike, your opinion is shared by a lot of users here :)funny you should mention Castaway i watched that the other day too and halfway through it i fired up a flight in the F , product placement of some kind :)

Guest UlfB

Mike K,I agree :-)Ulf B

>well said Mike, your opinion is shared by a lot of users here>:)>>funny you should mention Castaway i watched that the other day>too and halfway through it i fired up a flight in the F ,>product placement of some kind :)I don't know about PMDG product placement, but you got me intrigued about Castaway now...Never seen it - well ok caught last few minutes once.Now I'm gonna have to go out and grab a copy to watch.

Couldn't have have expressed it better myself.Thanks to all at PMDG for your great products!RegardsAdam:-beerchug & not forgetting WILSON:-sun1

Mike,thank you for telling PMDG what I think and feel but what I can not express like you. I know PMDG since FLY! There they have been the best add-on programmer and now they have managed to become the same top guys in MSFS!Thanks to you and thanks to PMDG!